Tepe

Default Blueberry wine

Other than "Jacks" URL any one have a tried and tasted recipe for fresh
blueberry wine?
I'm interested in the complete recipe.
Tom

--

Home of the
MOON RIVER BREWERY

Stephen SG

have a look in your inbox
Stephen SG
"Tepe" > wrote in message
| Other than "Jacks" URL any one have a tried and tasted recipe for fresh
| blueberry wine?
| I'm interested in the complete recipe.
| Tom
|
| --
|
| Home of the
| MOON RIVER BREWERY
| &
| DELANCO VINEYARDS

Mike

What, not going to share with the rest of us????

> have a look in your inbox

> | Other than "Jacks" URL any one have a tried and tasted recipe for fresh
> | blueberry wine?
> | I'm interested in the complete recipe.
> | Tom

Stephen SG

Sorry Mike, Do you feel left "out".
Stephen SG
"Mike" > wrote in message
| What, not going to share with the rest of us????
|

| > have a look in your inbox
|

| > | Other than "Jacks" URL any one have a tried and tasted recipe for
fresh
| > | blueberry wine?
| > | I'm interested in the complete recipe.
| > | Tom

Steve Thompson

Stephen,

I'd be curious to see this as well, can you post it here?

Thanks,
Steve
"Stephen SG" > wrote in message
> have a look in your inbox
> Stephen SG
> "Tepe" > wrote in message
> | Other than "Jacks" URL any one have a tried and tasted recipe for fresh
> | blueberry wine?
> | I'm interested in the complete recipe.
> | Tom
> |
> | --
> |
> | Home of the
> | MOON RIVER BREWERY
> | &
> | DELANCO VINEYARDS

Stephen SG

have a look in your inbox

"Steve Thompson" > wrote in message
| Stephen,
|
| I'd be curious to see this as well, can you post it here?
|
| Thanks,
| Steve
| "Stephen SG" > wrote in message
| > have a look in your inbox
| > Stephen SG
| > "Tepe" > wrote in message
| > | Other than "Jacks" URL any one have a tried and tasted recipe for
fresh
| > | blueberry wine?
| > | I'm interested in the complete recipe.
| > | Tom
| > |
| > | --
| > |
| > | Home of the
| > | MOON RIVER BREWERY
| > | &
| > | DELANCO VINEYARDS
| > |
| > |
| > |

Stephen SG

Re-sent as requested
Stephen SG

Thomas

"Stephen SG" > wrote in message
> Sorry Mike, Do you feel left "out".
> Stephen SG
> "Mike" > wrote in message
> | What, not going to share with the rest of us????
> | > have a look in your inbox
> fresh

I don't feel left out but do feel that if a newsgroup is to be used that
information should be shared with and benefit all.

Thomas

---

Blueberry wine?????? [email protected] Winemaking 0 12-03-2013 04:54 PM
Wild Blueberry wine Lou Winemaking 3 07-03-2006 01:39 AM
Fortified Blueberry Wine Jim Winemaking 0 09-04-2005 02:33 PM
Can I save this blueberry wine? [email protected] Winemaking 3 13-01-2005 07:56 PM
Blueberry Wine Recipe from Wine Maker Magazine DJ Winemaking 8 04-06-2004 05:18 PM