PvtPilot

Default New Hampshire growers?

Starting a small vineyard in Southern New Hampshire and looking for input
from other growers regarding best plants for hardiness and winemaking
potential.

Rich in (zone 5)

Bill Norrish

I would go to Jewell Towne Winery in So. Hampton. NH. They grow Foch,
Milliot, Landal, Seyval, among others.

For my home vineyeard, I decided to go with Leon Milliot and Landal
Noir. I leave in MA just outside of Nashua, NH.

Bill

On Sun, 30 May 2004 00:06:00 -0400, "PvtPilot"
> wrote:

>Starting a small vineyard in Southern New Hampshire and looking for input
>from other growers regarding best plants for hardiness and winemaking
>potential.
>
>Rich in (zone 5)

OT HILLARY WINS NEW HAMPSHIRE!! cybercat General Cooking 112 12-01-2008 03:08 PM
New Hampshire Maple Apple Cobbler user Recipes (moderated) 0 11-11-2007 04:49 PM
Imported Beer in New Hampshire K Beer 3 29-05-2006 06:45 PM
Been to Farnborough, Hampshire? alandem Beer 0 10-09-2004 09:45 PM
Farnborough, Hampshire Pubs alandem Beer 0 29-08-2004 09:25 PM