FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   Any ideas besides Ebay for selling vintage wine? (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/26663-any-ideas-besides-ebay.html)

Wine Mogel II 02-03-2004 08:39 PM

Any ideas besides Ebay for selling vintage wine?

I am selling my house of 29 years and would like to also sell off my
wine I have kept in my wine cellar. It is just to much for me to keep
and do not have an ideal location to store these wonderfull wines at my
new location. They have been stored with love and I do not want them to
go bad.

Here is my list:
2 - Chateauneuf Du Pape / Domaine Durteu 1990
2- Chateau Lynch Bages / Grand Cru Classe, Pauillac 1990
1- Chateau Lynch Bages / Grand Cru Classe, Pauillac 1989
1- Chateau Lynch Bages / Grand Cru Classe, Pauillac 1988
1- Chateau Lynch Bages / Grand Cru Classe, Pauillac 1984
2- Chateau Bel-Air Lagrave / Cru Bourgeois, Moulis-En-Medoc 1983
4- Chateau Boyd-Cantenac / Grand Cru Classe, Margaux 1984
2 - Chateauneuf Du Pape / Domaine Roger Perrin 1986
1 - Chateauneuf Du Pape / Domaine La Roquette 1980
1 - Chateauneuf Du Pape / Domaine La Roquette 1981
2 - Chateauneuf Chauvin / Grand Cru Classe, Saint-Emillion 1986
2 - Chateau Mouton Baronne Philippe / Baron Phiippe-de Rothschild 1987
2 - Chateau Saint-Florin / Bordeaux 1989
3 - Chateau Marquis de Terme / GCC, Margaux 1981
1 - Chateau Le Bon Pasteur / Pomerol, Appellation Pomerol Controlee 1986
1 - Freemark Abbey / Cabernet Bosche 1983

"removethispart" to email me if needed

Edwin Pawlowski 03-03-2004 02:44 AM

Any ideas besides Ebay for selling vintage wine?

"Wine Mogel II" wrote in message
news:020320041539203473%[email protected] .att.net...
I am selling my house of 29 years and would like to also sell off my
wine I have kept in my wine cellar. It is just to much for me to keep
and do not have an ideal location to store these wonderfull wines at my
new location. They have been stored with love and I do not want them to
go bad.

Here is my list:

Yes, it is illegal.