Default Brew King Selection or Selection International Recommendation

Anybody made a good white wine from a Brew King Selection or Selection
International kit recently. I'm getting a little low on white and
would like to know everyone else's experience with these kits.

Thanks for any info
Pinky

Do a google search! They get discussed to death on here! I just did one and
there are 10 pages of strings!

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire, England