Cameron Lee

Default Elusive Little Bottles!

I can't find these things anywhere! I need AMBER-colored 325 mL wine
bottles, but all I find are clear, green, and blue. Anyone know of a
US supplier? Links appreciated!

Many thanks,

Cam
Joe Sallustio

Sure, if you do not mind hock style. Piwine.com; Presque Isle Wine
Cellar in Northeast, PA. Just remember to interleave them if you stack
them, they slope pretty severely toward the neck.

They have a lot of 'stuff' that is not in the catalog, by the way. It
never hurts to ask. I bought old french riddling racks there once.
Regards,
Joe

(Cameron Lee) wrote in message . com>...
> I can't find these things anywhere! I need AMBER-colored 325 mL wine
> bottles, but all I find are clear, green, and blue. Anyone know of a
> US supplier? Links appreciated!
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Cam

Cameron Lee

> Hell, all I ever found were green. Where'd you find the blue and clear?

I don't remember the specific shops, but an hour or so of Googling
"winemaking supply" came up with several. Some of them get really
fancy--square blue, frosted clear, etc. It took me a while to figure
out that "flint" meant "clear."

Cam
Cameron Lee

> Sure, if you do not mind hock style. Piwine.com; Presque Isle Wine
> Cellar in Northeast, PA.

Alas, all their catalog lists are green and clear.

Cam

J Dixon

http://www.waterloocontainer.com/index.htm

Should have everything you want in stock, but generally only sell to
wholesalers/wineries with a tax number if you know some one. A call there
might lead you to a wholesaler in your area if you are on the East coast.
Never the less they have good photos of all of the different styles and
colors. HTH
John Dixon

om...