Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default New online tool to calculate wine additions

Hi All,

I wanted to let you all know about a website I put together that
calculates common additions to wine and juice -- it's at http://wineadds.com

My goal is to make it useful to both home winemakers and professional
winemakers alike.

I'm going to be adding support for more types of additions, so if you
see anything you wish was there please drop me a line and let me know.

Happy Winemaking!

Stu
WineAdds.com

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenry View Post
Hi All,

I wanted to let you all know about a website I put together that
calculates common additions to wine and juice -- it's at Welcome to WineAdds

My goal is to make it useful to both home winemakers and professional
winemakers alike.

I'm going to be adding support for more types of additions, so if you
see anything you wish was there please drop me a line and let me know.

Happy Winemaking!

Stu
WineAdds.com
I bookmarked your site and found it very interesting. I don't have a degree in Chemistry, so most of it is Greek to me! Maybe one day it will come together!

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgfouts View Post
Thanks for the info! This should be really handy!
Right now I'm experimenting with absinthe but I hope to do some other wine-making also in a month or two. I'm really enjoying this foray into liqueur-making and I found a great online supplier of kits if anybody else wants to try it too. Nice absinthe kits here. Wine-making success to all!
Nice, this is a very very interesting and helpful website, thank you for sharing it with me. I have bookmarked it and I will use it many times ... I'm sure. Thank you again.