Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Pinot Grigio Advice wanted

greetings all! Our wholesalers here in Boston are expecting the 1st trailers
of grapes this week. Our group has voted to try making Pinot Grigio this
year & it looks like this weekend will be a white weekend. Has anyone any
pointers for making PG? All responses greatly appreeshed. regards, bob

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

bobdrob wrote:

> greetings all! Our wholesalers here in Boston are expecting the 1st
> trailers of grapes this week. Our group has voted to try making Pinot
> Grigio this year & it looks like this weekend will be a white weekend. Has
> anyone any
> pointers for making PG? All responses greatly appreeshed. regards, bob

Press off immediately after crushing.

One year, I left the crushed grapes on the skins overnight. That year I
made "Paul's Pink Pinot" It does not take long at all for the skins to
color the juice.

TN: Oak Leaf Pinot Grigio Godzilla Wine 0 10-05-2011 03:33 PM
Pinot Grigio will never be the same aesthete8 Wine 0 13-10-2010 07:12 PM
Pinot Grigio dickr2 Wine 24 24-11-2009 10:45 PM
TN Quartzit QbA, Pinot Grigio, old Santenay DaleW Wine 0 21-08-2007 03:05 PM
TN: Lageder 2002 Pinot Grigio Rich R Wine 1 07-07-2004 08:16 AM