Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Stainless steel for fermentation

Good or bad?
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Jul 28, 7:49*pm, BobF > wrote:
> Good or bad?

Very good.
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Thanks for the replies ...

A little more about what I'm doing.

I'm new to wine making, having studied Jack Weller's site I decided to
give it a go with 1 gallon batches of non-grape wines. I ordered the
basic stuff online and got my first batch started.

I only purchased one primary, and having started my first batch, I'm
anxious to get something else going.

My plan is to either transfer the first batch to, or start a new batch
in a stainless stock pot I have handy - probably the latter.

So many things to try out!

Luc Volders wrote:
> Indeed very good.
>
> Luc
>
> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 28, 7:49Â pm, BobF > wrote:
>>> Good or bad?

>> Very good.

Preference for Carbon Steel over Stainless Steel T Blake General Cooking 36 30-05-2014 08:43 PM
How can I fry an egg in my stainless steel pan? Wilson[_3_] General Cooking 2 27-10-2009 06:59 PM
Stainless steel Andy Petro Cooking Equipment 15 02-05-2008 03:42 PM
Stainless Steel DGD Barbecue 4 10-04-2007 02:30 AM
Stainless steel Ruddell General Cooking 0 10-01-2005 01:39 AM