Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default FOOD GRADE PLASTIC AND METAL BARRELS

SELLING 55 GALLON FOOD GRADE PLASTIC AND METAL BARRELS $20.00 FOR THE
METAL AND $15.00 FOR THE PLASTIC.CALL 513-578-9370 CINCINNATI AREA
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Apr 3, 4:53*pm, wrote:
> SELLING 55 GALLON FOOD GRADE PLASTIC AND METAL BARRELS $20.00 FOR THE
> METAL AND $15.00 FOR THE PLASTIC.CALL 513-578-9370 CINCINNATI AREA

I would like to send a request to the proper department asking for a
donation of plastic barrels. 55 Gallon, new or used, food quality
barrels with a screw on cover.
We need about 16 barrels with a re-sealable top to hold feed for our
200 + pigs in Florida.
I am able to negotiate a fair rate for the feed but need the storage
for that feed.
Would you please pass information on to me as to whom I would contact
regarding this very generous and much needed donation.
Thank you for your help
Jeff
www.DarlynnsDarlins.Com

Food Grade Barrels DH Winemaking 2 20-09-2006 06:52 PM
Food Grade Plastic Barrels Maurice Hamling Winemaking 7 27-06-2005 06:33 PM
Problem with "food grade" plastic primary fermenter Matt Shepherd Winemaking 15 14-07-2004 09:06 PM
Plastic vs Metal Molds Mark Thorson Chocolate 1 05-07-2004 11:37 PM
Metal vs. plastic or rubber utensils Skenzer Cooking Equipment 4 24-06-2004 06:53 PM