FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   For Sale: 55 gallon Stainless Steel Barrels (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/157074-sale-55-gallon-stainless.html)

[email protected] 15-06-2008 02:46 AM

For Sale: 55 gallon Stainless Steel Barrels

Central Ohio Only, no shipping.

Serious inquiries.

Solid head (not open top) stainless steel barrels. Formerly help
syrup for making cola, so food grade.

Can be used for biodiesel, beer sculpture, wine making, water storage,
barrel stove, smoker, etc.

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.

Brian

None4You 15-06-2008 07:10 AM

wrote in message
Central Ohio Only, no shipping.

Serious inquiries.

Solid head (not open top) stainless steel barrels. Formerly help
syrup for making cola, so food grade.

Can be used for biodiesel, beer sculpture, wine making, water storage,
barrel stove, smoker, etc.

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.

-------
Anyone know this guy or is it a crap shoot.

[email protected] 15-06-2008 02:26 PM

On Jun 15, 3:10*am, "None4You" wrote:
wrote in message

Central Ohio Only, no shipping.

Serious inquiries.

Solid head (not open top) stainless steel barrels. *Formerly help
syrup for making cola, so food grade.

Can be used for biodiesel, beer sculpture, wine making, water storage,
barrel stove, smoker, etc.

$150 each. *I can help with transportation locally.

* * * ------- *
*Anyone know this guy or is it a crap shoot.

Since I'm not mailing them, you'll be able to inspect the barrels at
the time of purchase. If you don't like them you can walk away.

[email protected] 15-06-2008 05:37 PM

In misc.survivalism wrote:

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.

Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Frank Gilliland 15-06-2008 05:42 PM

For Sale: 55 gallon Stainless Steel Barrels

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:37:51 +0000 (UTC),
wrote in :

In misc.survivalism
wrote:

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.

Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

[email protected] 15-06-2008 06:25 PM

On Jun 15, 1:37*pm, wrote:
In misc.survivalism wrote:
$150 each. *I can help with transportation locally.

Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
* * * * -- Bertrand Russel

They are about $450 new.

[email protected] 15-06-2008 07:15 PM

For Sale: 55 gallon Stainless Steel Barrels

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:42:51 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:37:51 +0000 (UTC),
wrote in :

In misc.survivalism
wrote:

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.

Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal

myal 15-06-2008 11:13 PM

wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:37:51 +0000 (UTC),

wrote in :

In misc.survivalism
wrote:

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.
Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal

beer kegs at back of the pub

Mark R[_4_] 16-06-2008 12:32 AM

"Myal" wrote in message news:hug5k.11334

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.
Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal

beer kegs at back of the pub

Theft? That's great advice. Then again if you intend to use it for a still,
picking them up from the back of a pub is probably just a minor
technicality.

Mark R

myal 16-06-2008 01:13 AM

Mark R wrote:
"Myal" wrote in message news:hug5k.11334
$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.
Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...
Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal

beer kegs at back of the pub

Theft? That's great advice. Then again if you intend to use it for a still,
picking them up from the back of a pub is probably just a minor
technicality.

Mark R

hey

I only suggested where to find the things , not how to acquire them .

Bart Goddard 16-06-2008 01:38 AM

For Sale: 55 gallon Stainless Steel Barrels

"Mark R" wrote in
:

"Myal" wrote in message news:hug5k.11334

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.
Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal

beer kegs at back of the pub

Theft? That's great advice. Then again if you intend to use it for a
still, picking them up from the back of a pub is probably just a minor
technicality.

And a keg is only 15 gallons. A bit short of the 55 requested.

B.

[email protected] 16-06-2008 02:04 AM

For Sale: 55 gallon Stainless Steel Barrels

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:32:44 -0500, "Mark R"
wrote:

"Myal" wrote in message news:hug5k.11334

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.
Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal

beer kegs at back of the pub

Theft? That's great advice. Then again if you intend to use it for a still,
picking them up from the back of a pub is probably just a minor
technicality.

the still is purely fer fule fer the tracter, ther Mister Revinoor.

Hal

Mark R

myal 16-06-2008 02:10 AM

For Sale: 55 gallon Stainless Steel Barrels

Bart Goddard wrote:
"Mark R" wrote in
:

"Myal" wrote in message news:hug5k.11334
$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.
Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...
Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal
beer kegs at back of the pub

Theft? That's great advice. Then again if you intend to use it for a
still, picking them up from the back of a pub is probably just a minor
technicality.

And a keg is only 15 gallons. A bit short of the 55 requested.

B.

acquire several kegs .....

Gunner Asch 16-06-2008 02:51 AM

For Sale: 55 gallon Stainless Steel Barrels

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:25:00 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jun 15, 1:37*pm, wrote:
In misc.survivalism wrote:
$150 each. *I can help with transportation locally.

Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
* * * * -- Bertrand Russel

They are about $450 new.

stainless steel 55gallon drums are a premium deal....even i, the
master scrounger, would be hard pressed to get any for free.

gunner

at yoyodyne they were all veterans of the psychic wars
exiled from the eighth dimension where the winds of limbo roar"
* * * * * * *mariposa rand mair theal