Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Grapes for Sale

I have more grapes than I can process this year. I have lots of
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Riesling, Cab Franc, Cab Sauv, Leon
Millot, Tempranillo, Ives, and some other hybrids and American
varieties.
All white varieties are going for cheap. I will be posting this from
time to time in an effort to reach winemakers looking for fruit.
Contact me anytime via email to discuss your needs.
Here is a complete list of grapes and cuttings that may be available:
http://victoriacreek.net/SERVICES.aspx
Thank you. J
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Mar 28, 9:34�am, wrote:
> I have more grapes than I can process this year. �I have lots of
> Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Riesling, Cab Franc, Cab Sauv, Leon
> Millot, Tempranillo, Ives, and some other hybrids and American
> varieties.
> All white varieties are going for cheap. �I will be posting this from
> time to time in an effort to reach winemakers looking for fruit.
> Contact me anytime via email to discuss your needs.
> Here is a complete list of grapes and cuttings that may be available:http://victoriacreek.net/SERVICES.aspx
> Thank you. J

Forgot to metion that grapes will not be available until Late
September and I am in Michigan. Thanks.
http://victoriacreek.net/SERVICES.aspx
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Mar 28, 5:05Â*pm, wrote:
> On Mar 28, 9:34�am, wrote:
>
> > I have more grapes than I can process this year. �I have lots of
> > Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Riesling, Cab Franc, Cab Sauv, Leon
> > Millot, Tempranillo, Ives, and some other hybrids and American
> > varieties.
> > All white varieties are going for cheap. �I will be posting this from
> > time to time in an effort to reach winemakers looking for fruit.
> > Contact me anytime via email to discuss your needs.
> > Here is a complete list of grapes and cuttings that may be available:http://victoriacreek.net/SERVICES.aspx
> > Thank you. J

> Forgot to metion that grapes will Â*not be available until Late
> September and I am in Michigan. Â*Thanks.http://victoriacreek.net/SERVICES.aspx

do you grow cab sauv up in Michigan?
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Yes
http://victoriacreek.net/PURCHASEWINE.aspx
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Hi,

I'm in PA and just really getting in to the wine making industry.
My friend and I want to start a winery some day but we have a lot of
learning to do in the mean time.
I saw this post, and looked at your website.
I see red for 1$ a pound... Does that mean you will cut or we come and
do it?
We might be interested in this so please explain as much as we would
need to know.
Thanks!

On Mar 28, 9:34 am, wrote:
> I have more grapes than I can process this year. I have lots of
> Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Riesling, Cab Franc, Cab Sauv, Leon
> Millot, Tempranillo, Ives, and some other hybrids and American
> varieties.
> All white varieties are going for cheap. I will be posting this from
> time to time in an effort to reach winemakers looking for fruit.
> Contact me anytime via email to discuss your needs.
> Here is a complete list of grapes and cuttings that may be available:http://victoriacreek.net/SERVICES.aspx
> Thank you. J

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

That depends on how much you need. Let me know what you are
interested in and how much, and we can make arrangments either way.
You are welcome to pick as much as you want.
http://victoriacreek.net/PURCHASEWINE.aspx
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Apr 7, 1:09*pm, Paddy21 > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in PA and just really getting in to the wine making industry.
> My friend and I want to start a winery some day but we have a lot of
> learning to do in the mean time.
> I saw this post, and looked at your website.
> I see red for 1$ a pound... Does that mean you will cut or we come and
> do it?
> We might be interested in this so please explain as much as we would
> need to know.
> Thanks!
>
> On Mar 28, 9:34 am, wrote:
>

> > I have more grapes than I can process this year. *I have lots of
> > Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Riesling, Cab Franc, Cab Sauv, Leon
> > Millot, Tempranillo, Ives, and some other hybrids and American
> > varieties.
> > All white varieties are going for cheap. *I will be posting this from
> > time to time in an effort to reach winemakers looking for fruit.
> > Contact me anytime via email to discuss your needs.
> > Here is a complete list of grapes and cuttings that may be available:http://victoriacreek.net/SERVICES.aspx
> > Thank you. J- Hide quoted text -

Paddy, if you are near Pittsburgh I can walk you through the process,
I have all of the hardware a small winery would use or can point you
to it locally. just email me.

Joe