Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Cherry Port wine -- progress - bulk aging

Hey, Steve, that sounds like good advice. I was thinking about the same
plan. So that is nice to have it stated by someone else also.

thanks, DAve

Cherry Port Liam Randall Winemaking 4 08-01-2008 12:39 AM
Need a recipe for port wine sauce Paul M. Cook General Cooking 1 22-01-2005 07:18 PM
Cherry Melomel & port The Irish Brewer Winemaking 7 10-01-2005 10:01 PM
Port wine Sauce Help using Vintage Port (opened a couple of weeks ago - but refrigerated) Kate B General Cooking 2 22-12-2003 10:29 PM
Chocolate Cherry Port Miker Winemaking 6 06-11-2003 03:36 PM