Old 12-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Allison View Post
making wine at home at a reasonable price

While wondering around the internet, I found this 1 gallon wine kit.
Anyone try these before? At $3.25 for a gallon, it's a little more than
a 6 gallon kit, but wondered if this was real poor quality, or
interesting. smile.

--
DAve
I have tried them all and always had a great batch of wine. I tested my last Cherry wine at 10% alcohol. I use all of the time. I buy mine on ebay.

Old 13-09-2019, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these?

Used to make this when I was younger looking for it now can find it . You couldn't give me a link

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/winemaki...hese-8351-.htm

Old 18-12-2019, 05:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

were do i by a kit for wonder wine

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/winemaki...hese-8351-.htm

Old 09-12-2020, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

The cherry was my favorite. It's even pretty to look at thru the glass. The more you drink, the prettier it gets. 😜

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/winemaki...hese-8351-.htm

Old 09-03-2021, 04:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Bob Bob is offline

Did you ever find out where to purchase wonder wine kits

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/winemaki...hese-8351-.htm

Old 01-05-2021, 08:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Where can you buy these kits thank you for the information!!

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/winemaki...hese-8351-.htm