Old 12-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Allison View Post
making wine at home at a reasonable price

While wondering around the internet, I found this 1 gallon wine kit.
Anyone try these before? At $3.25 for a gallon, it's a little more than
a 6 gallon kit, but wondered if this was real poor quality, or
interesting. smile.

--
DAve
I have tried them all and always had a great batch of wine. I tested my last Cherry wine at 10% alcohol. I use all of the time. I buy mine on ebay.

Old 13-09-2019, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these?

Used to make this when I was younger looking for it now can find it . You couldn't give me a link

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/winemaki...hese-8351-.htm