FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these? (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/100814-wonder-wine-kit-anyone.html)

indslim 12-12-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Allison (Post 716252)
making wine at home at a reasonable price

While wondering around the internet, I found this 1 gallon wine kit.
Anyone try these before? At $3.25 for a gallon, it's a little more than
a 6 gallon kit, but wondered if this was real poor quality, or
interesting. smile.

--
DAve

I have tried them all and always had a great batch of wine. I tested my last Cherry wine at 10% alcohol. I use all of the time. I buy mine on ebay.

lighter228 13-09-2019 04:39 AM

Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these?

Used to make this when I was younger looking for it now can find it . You couldn't give me a link

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/winemaki...hese-8351-.htm

armand 18-12-2019 05:47 AM

Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these?

were do i by a kit for wonder wine

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/winemaki...hese-8351-.htm

Marilyn[_5_] 09-12-2020 07:15 PM

Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these?

The cherry was my favorite. It's even pretty to look at thru the glass. The more you drink, the prettier it gets. 😜

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/winemaki...hese-8351-.htm

Bob 09-03-2021 04:45 AM

Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these?

Did you ever find out where to purchase wonder wine kits

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/winemaki...hese-8351-.htm

[email protected] 01-05-2021 08:00 AM

Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these?

Where can you buy these kits thank you for the information!!

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/winemaki...hese-8351-.htm