Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Petite Syrah

My dear neighbor has a few Petite Syrah plants. Maybe enough for a
gallon or two.

I am looking to experiment some and was wondering if Petite Syrah
might make an interesting or even good Port?

Any thoughts or advice is appreciated.

Steve noobie
Oregon

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Well I've never heard of it being done, but it sounds like it could
work. Let us know how it turns out.
Jim
"spud" > wrote in message

> My dear neighbor has a few Petite Syrah plants. Maybe enough for a
> gallon or two.
>
> I am looking to experiment some and was wondering if Petite Syrah
> might make an interesting or even good Port?
>
> Any thoughts or advice is appreciated.
>
> Steve noobie
> Oregon

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spamers that are running a scam.

1999 Turley Petite Syrah Turley Estate Bi!! Wine 0 30-03-2009 02:38 PM
2004 Markham Petite Syrah and Corn tasting Bi!! Wine 2 04-08-2008 06:34 PM
Petite Sirah/Syrah/Shiraz [email protected] Wine 4 07-08-2006 06:40 AM
TN: '01 Petite Eglise DaleW Wine 2 29-08-2005 03:16 PM
'94 Turley Hayne Vineyard Petite Syrah -- I'm looking for.... Jason Massey Wine 2 30-12-2003 06:51 AM