FoodBanter.com

-   -   Dessert Wine from South of France somewhere (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/99627-dessert-wine-south-france.html)

Richard Neidich 25-08-2006 07:38 PM

Dessert Wine from South of France somewhere

Tried an excellent inxepensive wine while in Portland Oregon.

Alain Brumont, Pacherene Du Vic Bilh Doux.

Dendemaire Octubre.

I was serving this with a Chicken Liver Pate' and it was excellent wine and
pairing.

Has anyone ever heard of this wine?

Knagsted 01-09-2006 02:10 PM

Dessert Wine from South of France somewhere

"Richard Neidich" > skrev i en meddelelse
k.net...
> Tried an excellent inxepensive wine while in Portland Oregon.
>
> Alain Brumont, Pacherene Du Vic Bilh Doux.
>
> Dendemaire Octubre.
>
> I was serving this with a Chicken Liver Pate' and it was excellent wine
> and pairing.
>
> Has anyone ever heard of this wine?

See
http://caviste.canalblog.com/archive...4/2409188.html