Posted to uk.local.yorkshire,alt.writing,alt.food.wine,alt.astrology,alt.arts.poetry.urban

Default !Jones is wrong. (He says I'm as smart as bait!)

!Jones wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 09:27:36 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "0:->"
> > wrote:
>
>> !Jones wrote:
>>> I bet I can make you say "who".

>> How?

> < Here, hold my beer and watch this! >
>
> Well, if I can't, I bet I know who can!

What is his name please?

Or better, tell me his name.

Or better yet, is it you?

If not you, the can we assume it's someone else?

Are you going to make me guess, or are you going to tell me.

Where is this person and what would I call him if I wished to talk to
him?

If I can't say a word, possibly my owl can do it for me? And you'll
tell
me then?

Or in the patter of my kiddies when they first learned to speak, "hoo
daddy, hoo?'

So, xho IS it? (substitute a 'w' where appropriate.)

Are you having fun yet?

Recognize me yet? Hint: I usually play as dumb as I can manage. And am
so talented and experienced at it I make people believe it...usually
by
using their ego against them.

Hint: think Fidonet and BBS's.

Been around quite awhile we have, Jonesy.

> Jones

For someone that actually contributes little but disruption you can be
amusing. Kontinoo pleez, an wil u tel mi hu now?

0:->

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)