Posted to alt.food.wine

Default OT historical note

I think that the first time I ventured into WWW land from the comfort of
Compuserve was in 1994 or so. I discovered the usenet found a travel
related site and thought how cool, I looked inside and found nothing but
ads for sex. This latest round of stuff is nothing new.

--
Joseph Coulter
Cruises and Vacations

Posted to alt.food.wine

"ads for sex" is certainly nothing new. I'd wager that may have been the
first commercial enterprise ever 'advertised' in any manner!

Just received a wine club shipment from Burrell School wines. Good excuse to
pop a cork tonight - one of the wines is a Zin / Mataro / Carignance blend.
Sounds like fun.