Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Recent post by "Lawrence Leichtman" Really From Someone Else Via Remailer

The headers below tell the story of this post from a remailer. Also a
few of the thousands of posts made by the real author of the thread
posted here are referenced below. He/she/it posts under many names. I
leave it to you to decide the quality of the posts.

Date: 29 Jul 2006 01:38:24 -0000
From: Lawrence Leichtman >
Subject: Pops the new wine fad
Newsgroups: alt.food.wine
Comments: This message did not originate from the above address.
It was automatically remailed by an anonymous re-mail service.
Visit http://www.twistycreek.com/ for details.
Contact admin^at^twistycreek^dot^com
A few of the recent messages from the author of the above spoofed
thread a

echolot ping - ignore
Version: N/A
jA0EAwMCzjtN9GpnVzJgyagfWOVQ+tk51517sszJVre4UYOu2k teijhme75YKgP3 ...
alt.test - Jul 29, 4:52 am by TwistyCreek - 404 messages - 22 authors

Pops
Nothintg is better then taking a big salami up the rectum and taking a
little
whiff. "Poppers" is the street name given to the class ...
alt.callahans - Jul 29, 3:38 am by saavik - 3 messages - 3 authors

The Cowardice that the Leftwing Hails
The fact remains that the terrorist scum that make up hezbollah are
yellow
bellied cowards. There use of children as shields and ...
or.politics - Jul 29, 3:38 am by TwistyCreek - 19 messages - 10 authors

Nuke Bangladesh, kill all Bangladeshits, rape their women mx0934
Nuke Bangladesh, kill all Bangladeshits, rape their women Nuke
Bangladesh, kill
all Bangladeshits, rape their women Nuke Bangladesh, kill all
Bangladeshits ...
soc.culture.bangladesh - Jul 29, 1:18 am by TwistyCreek - 1 message - 1
author

Council Orthodox Rabbis=KOSHER TAX on Consumers!! Repost
From: tyler > Newsgroups:
bc.general,calgary.general,
soc.culture.jewish, alt.revisionism,alt.conspiracy Subject: Mr. Durden
Wins the ...
soc.culture.canada - Jul 29, 1:12 am by Frank Arthur - 1 message - 1
author

0bc5b8ea7ff2a9151e95abfdb79415b228b06c78029e29df
** ---BEGIN PGP MESSAGE----- Version: N/A pQ1m2vU0QzcIKF7CL/p1QPpoE/
cUjm1lMOuBeY858EHOCM6krVF0tLFAue1ZtmKs
EiSM5zUgJBkaUa4TMyx7U18x3vSOPomtEiv0SDnhL ...
alt.anonymous.messages - Jul 29, 1:06 am by TwistyCreek - 1 message - 1
author

IL CHANTE BIEN BÉZU !
LES NÈGRES FORNIQUENT À LA QUEULEULEU ! LES NÈGRES T'ENCULENT À LA
QUEULEULEU ! LES NÈGRES DÉFONCENT LES ENFANTS PEUREUX ! ...
fr.soc.politique - Jul 29, 12:55 am by TwistyCreek

Vognochut's mom is a prostitute: Vognochut rapes his kids
Vognochut's mom is a prostitute: Vognochut rapes his kids Vognochut's
mom is a
prostitute: Vognochut rapes his kids Vognochut's mom is a prostitute:
Vognochut ...
soc.culture.bangladesh - Jul 29, 12:15 am by TwistyCreek - 2 messages -
2 authors

Church volunteer indicted in child molestation
Laurens man served as volunteer church youth worker during incident By
Liz Fabian
TELEGRAPH STAFF WRITER A 22-year-old Laurens County man who served as a
alt.atheism - Jul 28, 11:40 pm by TwistyCreek - 1 message - 1 author

befb6e8772df1a3e1fb8336bfb3a0255473935880d778458
** ---BEGIN PGP MESSAGE----- Version: N/A
pQw2rb/NpQCN8W5uZ9gMHTMRWSc4v6WSFgLn2F
vVTtlHeGCZfIH4g1jT/m757M21
0NOX5MrRuAkV3JNb+PuPfUZ76vZxZp1MfqptlSn94eZ1ix6 ...
alt.anonymous.messages - Jul 28, 11:23 pm by TwistyCreek - 1 message -
1 author

Posted to alt.food.wine

In article .com>,
wrote:

> [...]
> mom is a
> prostitute: Vognochut rapes his kids Vognochut's mom is a prostitute:
> Vognochut ...
> soc.culture.bangladesh - Jul 29, 12:15 am by TwistyCreek - 2 messages -
> 2 authors
>
> Church volunteer indicted in child molestation
> Laurens man served as volunteer church youth worker during incident By
> Liz Fabian
> TELEGRAPH STAFF WRITER A 22-year-old Laurens County man who served as a
> alt.atheism - Jul 28, 11:40 pm by TwistyCreek - 1 message - 1 author
>
> befb6e8772df1a3e1fb8336bfb3a0255473935880d778458
> ** ---BEGIN PGP MESSAGE----- Version: N/A
> pQw2rb/NpQCN8W5uZ9gMHTMRWSc4v6WSFgLn2F
> vVTtlHeGCZfIH4g1jT/m757M21
> 0NOX5MrRuAkV3JNb+PuPfUZ76vZxZp1MfqptlSn94eZ1ix6 ...
> alt.anonymous.messages - Jul 28, 11:23 pm by TwistyCreek - 1 message -

Excuse me, how did my name get on these horrible posts? If someone is
spoofing my email address, how can I stop that?
Posted to alt.food.wine

Lawrence Leichtman > wrote in
:

You can't I am afraid, they use an anonymous remailer and just post your
name at the end (sort of defeats the valid reason for anonymous posting to
place you don't want to be publicly associated with)

--
Joseph Coulter
Cruises and Vacations

Posted to alt.food.wine

Lawrence Leichtman wrote:

> Excuse me, how did my name get on these horrible posts? If someone is
> spoofing my email address, how can I stop that?

In the case of this post, the remailer is TwistyCreek. You can find
their site at http://www.twistycreek.com/ . Check their acceptable use
policy. They do not condone forging a "from" name. However you will be
very lucky, indeed, if you can get them to do anything about it.
Moreover there are many remailers out there, and people who post under
many names often use many remailers and have many email accounts of
their own, so if they are blocked by one remailer under one of their
names, that usually is no problem for them.

Two other recent posts here involve some very vulgar comments
concerning the U.S. Secretary of State. Although these comments are
very sexually graphic, use race slurs, the "N" word, etc it is doubtful
that anything could be done about them. There is a slight chance that
the comments might violate some federal laws on the basis of racial
slurs. About the only way anything might be done about this is for
someone to submit the posts to the US FBI. They likely would have the
means to trace the source, if they find the posts have gone too far on
the basis of US federal laws. From some of the slang used in these
posts, the sender most likely is from the US or at least has lived in
the US for a period of time.

Posted to alt.food.wine

In article . com>,
wrote:

> Lawrence Leichtman wrote:
>
> > Excuse me, how did my name get on these horrible posts? If someone is
> > spoofing my email address, how can I stop that?

> In the case of this post, the remailer is TwistyCreek. You can find
> their site at
http://www.twistycreek.com/ . Check their acceptable use
> policy. They do not condone forging a "from" name. However you will be
> very lucky, indeed, if you can get them to do anything about it.
> Moreover there are many remailers out there, and people who post under
> many names often use many remailers and have many email accounts of
> their own, so if they are blocked by one remailer under one of their
> names, that usually is no problem for them.
>
> Two other recent posts here involve some very vulgar comments
> concerning the U.S. Secretary of State. Although these comments are
> very sexually graphic, use race slurs, the "N" word, etc it is doubtful
> that anything could be done about them. There is a slight chance that
> the comments might violate some federal laws on the basis of racial
> slurs. About the only way anything might be done about this is for
> someone to submit the posts to the US FBI. They likely would have the
> means to trace the source, if they find the posts have gone too far on
> the basis of US federal laws. From some of the slang used in these
> posts, the sender most likely is from the US or at least has lived in
> the US for a period of time.

Thanks. I e-mailed the company to at least get them to block the use of
my e-mail address.
Posted to alt.food.wine

Nils Gustaf Lindgren wrote:
> "Joseph Coulter" > skrev i meddelandet
> . 97.136...
>
>>Lawrence Leichtman > wrote in
:

>>You can't I am afraid, they use an anonymous remailer and just post your
>>name at the end (sort of defeats the valid reason for anonymous posting to
>>place you don't want to be publicly associated with)
>>

> It does not appear possible to get around the scammers. Only a week ago or
> so Beppe Rosenberg was the subject of such an attack. I would guess that the
> post "Montrachet 1978" is also a joe job. The alleged poster does not
> normally indulge in such vileness.
>
> BAck to wines ...
>
> Cheers
>
> Nils Gustaf

Yes. I assure you, as the "alleged poster", that I did not send the
offensive message with the subject "Montrachet 1978".

--brian

--
Wellington, New Zealand

"What's life? Life's easy. A quirk of matter. Nature's way of keeping
meat fresh."
Posted to alt.food.wine

Nils Gustaf Lindgren wrote:
> "Brian Boutel" <fake@fake> skrev i meddelandet
>
>>Nils Gustaf Lindgren wrote:
>>
>>>"Joseph Coulter" > skrev i meddelandet
96.97.136...

:

>>>It does not appear possible to get around the scammers. Only a week ago
>>>or so Beppe Rosenberg was the subject of such an attack. I would guess
>>>that the post "Montrachet 1978" is also a joe job. The alleged poster
>>>does not normally indulge in such vileness.
>>>
>>>BAck to wines ...
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>
>>>Nils Gustaf

>>Yes. I assure you, as the "alleged poster", that I did not send the
>>offensive message with the subject "Montrachet 1978".

> Of course you didn't. I hope my way of putting it wasn't offensive to you.
>
> Cheers
>
> Nils GUstaf

Not at all. I just thought that I should have a denial on record. These
postings don't go away.

--brian