FoodBanter.com

-   -   Good wine shops in Myrtle Beach (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/96462-good-wine-shops-myrtle.html)

ShortStory 17-07-2006 04:24 AM

Good wine shops in Myrtle Beach

I'm heading to Myrtle Beach next week for vacation, and am looking for
a quality wine shop. I looked through old threads on this group, and
don't see anything. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, if anyone
knows of a good butcher shop or seafood market, that would also be
appreciated. Thanks,

Andy

Dave[_9_] 17-07-2006 08:37 AM

ShortStory wrote:
> I'm heading to Myrtle Beach next week for vacation, and am looking for
> a quality wine shop. I looked through old threads on this group, and
> don't see anything. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, if anyone
> knows of a good butcher shop or seafood market, that would also be
> appreciated. Thanks,
>
> Andy

South Carolina or Oregon? ;)

David

ShortStory 17-07-2006 03:08 PM

Dave wrote:
> ShortStory wrote:
> > I'm heading to Myrtle Beach next week for vacation, and am looking for
> > a quality wine shop. I looked through old threads on this group, and
> > don't see anything. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, if anyone
> > knows of a good butcher shop or seafood market, that would also be
> > appreciated. Thanks,
> >
> > Andy

> South Carolina or Oregon? ;)
>
> David

South Carolina.

Ed Jay 19-07-2006 06:26 PM

Good wine shops in Myrtle Beach

ShortStory scribed:

>I'm heading to Myrtle Beach next week for vacation, and am looking for
>a quality wine shop. I looked through old threads on this group, and
>don't see anything. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, if anyone
>knows of a good butcher shop or seafood market, that would also be
>appreciated. Thanks,

I can't remember the name of the main drag that runs from the airport
through North Myrtle Beach, but there's a good store at about 10th Ave and
the main drag.
--
Ed Jay (remove 'M' to respond by email)