Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Italian white find-- Beni di Batasiolo (Bosc dla rei(?)), Moscato D'Asti

It's a 5.5%, sligthly carbonated white I tried at the local wine store.
Delicious. Bottle says is goes great with all desserts. I can see than. I can
see the wine being the dessert itself, and I don't consider it too sweet by
any means.