Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Roses

Anyone had a recent review of this years Roses either from Grenache or
other reds. It is getting warm enough to try some new ones this year and
I don't keep them more than the season as they seem to be best when
fresh.
Posted to alt.food.wine

I've tried the Red Bicyclette Frech Rose, it was very fresh with that hint
of strawbeery and nicely dry.

"Lawrence Leichtman" > wrote in message
> Anyone had a recent review of this years Roses either from Grenache or
> other reds. It is getting warm enough to try some new ones this year and
> I don't keep them more than the season as they seem to be best when
> fresh.

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Paul Parker" > wrote in

> I've tried the Red Bicyclette Frech Rose, it was very fresh with that
> hint of strawbeery and nicely dry.

I recently came across Parallel 45 ('05, supposedly, though I can't recall
the label) in a rose, it was all I could ask for in a pink lip-smacking

$10.99 in Pennsylvania specialty stores, Dan-o
Will keep an eye out for the Red Bicyclette, should be around here
somewheres (isn't that Gallo, or something?)
d.
Posted to alt.food.wine

How about a Pinot Noir Rose? I just got a sample in the mail from Archery
Summit. Going to try it this weekend. It sure is pink!

oups.com...

TN: rosés and more DaleW Wine 2 19-05-2015 02:10 PM
Roses are red... sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 18-05-2010 09:18 PM
Roses are red... The Todal General Cooking 0 18-05-2010 03:43 PM
Roses Lawrence Leichtman Wine 15 05-07-2005 06:01 PM
Roses & co Orlondow Tea 0 23-02-2004 10:40 PM