FoodBanter.com

-   -   The Stump Jump - Aussie GSM (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/90980-stump-jump-aussie-gsm.html)

Paul Parker 10-05-2006 01:36 AM

The Stump Jump - Aussie GSM

All I can can is wow, I've had 6 bottles in that past month of this 2004 GSM
and it has been great each time. A very fruit forward Rhone blend from
Australia that stands alone with or without food. d'Arenberg has done a
great job of creating this wine. The kicker is ~ $11.00 a bottle, what a fun
wine at a great price. I suggest those that enjoy the Rhone style
Grenache/Syrah (Shiraz) blend to try it.
I've paired with BBQ ribs, grilled chicken, and roast pork....great match
each time. Anymore fans out there?
--
Paul V. Parker