FoodBanter.com

-   -   Leonetti 2003 cabs 2004 merlot (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/88280-leonetti-2003-cabs-2004-a.html)

[email protected] 10-04-2006 06:41 AM

Leonetti 2003 cabs 2004 merlot

HI,

Has anyone seen any tasting notes or reviews of Leonetti's 2003 Cab,
Cab Reserve, or 2004 Merlot? Any information would be greatly
appreciated, thanks!!

Cheers,

Richard

Tom DiStefano 16-04-2006 09:30 AM

Leonetti 2003 cabs 2004 merlot

On 9 Apr 2006 22:41:56 -0700, " >
wrote:

>HI,
>
>Has anyone seen any tasting notes or reviews of Leonetti's 2003 Cab,
>Cab Reserve, or 2004 Merlot? Any information would be greatly
>appreciated, thanks!!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Richard

Hi Richard:

The best review I've read of the current Leonetti releases is a
wonderful exploration of the past history and current direction of the
winery by Paul Gregutt for the Seattle Times. It's available on the
web at
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...winecol29.html.

cheers,

Tom DiStefano