Posted to alt.food.wine

Default WEB PAGE

Is there a URL or a DOC. that has wine Pairings?
I am looking for Cheese and food pairings for both red and white wines.
Tom

--

Home of the
MOON RIVER BREWERY

Posted to alt.food.wine

> Is there a URL or a DOC. that has wine Pairings?
> I am looking for Cheese and food pairings for both red and white wines.

I've recently come across
http://www.mywinesdirect.com/pairing/pairing.asp
and
http://www.ctwine.net/foodwine.html
but haven't had a chance to do more than look them over. There is also
http://www.telluriderestaurant.com/wines.php
which is from the wine list of one of our favorite restaurants (in
Stamford CT) which is well worth a peek.

I'd be interested in opinions, and in other sites.

Jose

see my web page.......... malar General Cooking 4 07-04-2012 07:43 AM
Page 3 Josef Fritzl General Cooking 3 22-03-2009 09:31 PM
new page Laurie Vegan 103 07-10-2008 07:27 PM
new page Laurie Vegan 3 17-06-2008 12:12 AM
FireMagic web page Drew Cutter Barbecue 1 14-06-2004 03:04 AM