FoodBanter.com

-   -   WEB PAGE (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/85217-web-page.html)

Tom[_1_] 08-03-2006 10:24 PM

WEB PAGE

Is there a URL or a DOC. that has wine Pairings?
I am looking for Cheese and food pairings for both red and white wines.
Tom

--

Home of the
MOON RIVER BREWERY

Jose[_1_] 09-03-2006 12:04 AM

WEB PAGE

> Is there a URL or a DOC. that has wine Pairings?
> I am looking for Cheese and food pairings for both red and white wines.

I've recently come across
http://www.mywinesdirect.com/pairing/pairing.asp
and
http://www.ctwine.net/foodwine.html
but haven't had a chance to do more than look them over. There is also
http://www.telluriderestaurant.com/wines.php
which is from the wine list of one of our favorite restaurants (in
Stamford CT) which is well worth a peek.

I'd be interested in opinions, and in other sites.

Jose