Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Florida lifts ban on direct wine shipments (for now, at least...)

Hoorah!

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbc.../1003/business

pavane

Posted to alt.food.wine
PP PP is offline

I'm going to celebrate....think I'll open a '93 Rockpile Road and go to
Rosenblum online and order more!!!!

Direct selling of wine? graham Wine 0 06-08-2010 12:44 AM
Judge overturns Ohio ban on wine shipments Garrison Hilliard General 0 21-07-2005 01:06 AM
Supreme Court Strikes Down Ban on Wine Shipments a norton General Cooking 0 17-05-2005 03:42 PM
Interstate Wine Shipments Bill Wine 0 25-05-2004 03:23 PM
Monday-Big Legal Day on Interstate Wine Shipments BFSON Wine 0 15-05-2004 02:31 AM