Posted to alt.food.wine
Joe \Beppe\Rosenberg

Default Advise needed

I may be relocating Chez Beppe sooner than later (don't ask)---Besides
trip/tastings notes back to 1982 I have a large collection of wine
books--some of the first waves of books available on California wine circa
1978, great guidebooks to Napa, Sonoma listing places to eat drink & buy, a
whole bunch Simon Shuster//Faber Wines of ______
for almost every wine zone. The only things I'd keep is all but the most
recent Parker book, a few on Italy & latest Broadbent and current pocket
guides to answer questions. I have maps of France & Italy, Michelin guides
and some prophylactics bought in Milano. I need to do an inventory. In
almost all cases except for reference books--there are no wine stains,
damaged binders etc as once I read the book cover to cover I never looked at
it again.

Are these the types of things E-Bay customers would find attractive. My
last resort is to find a book fair or used book store to donate if IRS still
allows that as a deduction.

I also am holding J.Murray's supply of dentures back to the time he got
fitted up on a Viking cruise. He said Lief Erickson was a hell of a
dentist.