Posted to alt.food.wine
Daniela Campana

Default Please support our research project!

The Marketing Institute at the University of Innsbruck is conducting a
research on the influence of country images on consumers' preferences
for wine.
Your opinion would be extremely valuable to us! Please support our
research project by filling in a short online survey.
http://surveys.nsdb.com/wine
It will only take 5-7 minutes of your time and you will receive a copy
of the results!

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation!!