Posted to alt.food.wine
Jake

Default Rutherford Hill

Just trying to start up some conversation. I just recently introduced
myself to the world of wine. I have tried quite a bit of different
types from different wineries. So far my favorite varietals would have
to be cabernet sauvignon and merlot. With my favorite botte thus far
being a cab-merlot blend from Greg Norman Estates vintage 2001. I have
also tried the 1999 cab and 2001 merlot from Rutherford Hill. I have
been very impressed by both of these wines. I have noticed however
that they both got only average reviews in Wine Spectator and that they
are rarely talked about. Am I the only one that enjoys the Rutherford
Hill wines or are there others out there? Also, post any other good
sub 20-30 dollar cabs or merlots that you would recommend.