FoodBanter.com

-   -   Get the legendary Absinthe and experience the ultimate drunk. (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/74211-get-legendary-absinthe-experience.html)

[email protected] 14-11-2005 11:05 PM

Get the legendary Absinthe and experience the ultimate drunk.

You can now legally purchase Absinthe (how the hell it's legal I don't
know) from

http://Absinthe.ProtoProtoss.net

Absinthe is a liquor that can get you VERY drunk in little to no time
at all, and is right up there with Everclear, Moonshine, and the likes.
Be the life of the party anytime. Be Absinthe.

Vilco 16-11-2005 05:59 PM

Get the legendary Absinthe and experience the ultimate drunk.

Stavo dormendo su un bancale di lambro quando il post di
mi desto'

> spam://Another.one.hits.AFW
>
> Absinthe is a liquor that can get you VERY drunk in little to no

time
> at all, and is right up there with Everclear, Moonshine, and the
> likes. Be the life of the party anytime.

Those two don't look like "the life of the party", don't u agree?
http://absinthe.msjekyll.com/album/p...nthe_degas.jpg
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'