Default Hafner Kosher Wines - Organic?

I recently purchased a bottle of Hafner Kosher Wine (Queen Esther - 2002),
and on the front label the word "organic" appears (in double-quotes!). I
couldn't find anything about this on their website or in searches of
newsgroup archives. Can anyone provide any information about this?
Michael Pronay

"Anders Tørneskog" > wrote:

>> ... And if you have health problems with wine, please stay away
>> from any wine. Hafner's (or any kosher or organically grown)
>> wines do contain alcohol - just like any other wine.

> Alcohol? How about sulphur, tannins, flavonoids and a myriad
> other organic substances possibly present in wines that may
> prove unhealthy to certain individuals allergic to any of these?

Of course.

> Admittedly a minuscule minority compared to those with alcohol
> problems... An entirely different question is whether these so
> called organically grown wines do contain less of such
> potentially (for the very few unlucky people) hazardous
> substances?

No.

> I have some doubts as to there being any real difference...

There's no difference, be they grown normal, organic or
produced kosher.

The only difference is for wines labelled "organic wine" in the
US: They have no sulfites added (and therefore are extremely
rare). What we call organic (or biological) wine here in Europe
must be labelled "wine made from organically grown grapes" in the
US.

M.