thegreatmontezuma

Default The easiest way to get free cash!

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>Hi all,</P>
<P>I became a member of an interesting free website that is totally unique. It
actually rewards its members for learning! You can learn lots of important
things and earn rewards taking fun quizzes, plus earn cash for other activities!
Membership is free, and people of all ages and educational backgrounds
everywhere can become members and participate at their own level. It’s called
“It Pays To Learn”. I thought you’d want to check this site out yourself.</P>
<P>All members can earn additional cash and rewards by referring others, so when
you first go to the site to check it out please use the following special URL
(web address), and it will automatically give me credit for referring you. Just
click on this link or cut and paste this URL into your browser window:</P>
<P><A
href="http://www.itpaystolearn.com/default.asp?ref_id=ASO036">http://www.itpaystolearn.com/default.asp?ref_id=ASO036</A></P>
<P>If you happen to join without using this special URL, please enter my Member
ID as your referrer, which is ASO036.</P>
<P>I think this site is a great idea. If you do too just sign up and then please
tell others about it so you can benefit from your own referrals.</P>
<P>Thanks,</P>
<P>thegreatmontezuma<BR>Member ID# ASO036 </P>
</BODY>
</HTML>