renato

Default To buy wine on auction

Why people prefer to buy wine on auctions ,instead by private?

Santiago

"renato" > wrote in news:jhDUe.57115$HM1.1599494
@twister1.libero.it:

> Why people prefer to buy wine on auctions ,instead by private?

Renato,

I do not really understand your question. People buy wine on auctions
because at an auction you find old vintages of wines no longer available in
the retailing markets or very scarce wines that are under allocation or
direct marketed by wineries.

Obviously, a customer interested in these wines can also find private
cellars but at auctions the buyer can find several lots of wine of similar
characteristics in a sole event, this way saving time and effort in
locating widespread offerings of single bottles or small lots.

Best,

S.

I've made many purchases on winecommune.com and have been satisfied.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 08:50:39 -0700, renato wrote
(in article >):

> Why people prefer to buy wine on auctions ,instead by private?

Rare Napa Inglenook Wine Up For Auction CalgaryLiqorDlv Wine 0 15-09-2011 02:13 PM
wine auction- KOS Wine 5 08-12-2006 04:47 PM
City hall to auction wine collection Emery Davis Wine 1 20-10-2006 06:31 PM
World Record Auction Price Set for Wine Old Boy Wine 2 11-07-2006 08:36 AM
Selling some wine at Auction for SE Asia Disaster Relief Eric White Wine 7 21-01-2005 01:37 AM