Longhirst

Default Decent bottle of Port in the UK

I would like to give a nice bottle of Port as a wedding gift.

Could anyone give me some suggestions.

Regards
Andy

Ian Hayward

Connolly's (Birmingham) have a couple of 1977's, one of the recent "classic"
years. Some pundits recommend holding the 77's a bit longer, but my
experience tends towards drink it now. They have a good selection of later
vintages if you want something to put away for the christening.

http://www.connollyswine.co.uk/Produ... 0Port&id=232

Regards.

Ian