DaleW

Default TN: '04 Coudert Fleurie

Last night Betsy marinated a tuna steak, which was then grilled and
topped with a mango salsa. Sides included fried sage leaves, grilled
local squash, and baked rice. I opened my first bottle of the 2004
Clos de la Roilette (Coudert) Fleurie. Fruity floral nose, clean berry
fruit, a distinct mineral note on the finish. On the palate it's a
little grapey/simple compared to the 2002, but maybe that's just a
function of time. I'm willing to give this the benefit of the doubt. At
least a B/B+ in any case. I go to order more but the Zachy's website is
just showing the 2003 (I bought this there Saturday). Guess I need to
drive by.