Shaun Eli

Default Martinelli pinot noir and chardonnay available at cost

I'm on Martinelli's mailing list and will be ordering soon. But there
are a couple of the wines that I don't want (and it's an all-or-nothing
deal on ordering from their mailing list). I don't want their $40
Martinelli Road and $40 Charles Ranch chardonnays, nor their $50 Seven
Mules and $75 Blue Slide Ridge pinot noirs.

I'm in the NYC area and will let these wines go at cost (note-- cost is
the above prices plus sales tax and around $6 or $7 per bottle for
shipping to me). Since I'm not looking to profit I'm also not looking
to sell them outside of the NYC area.

If you're interested, please email me at
with the word Martinelli in the subject
line. I'll be placing the order by August 21st.

It's COD-- I'm not looking for payment in advance of delivery, just a
promise that when the wine arrives (September or October) you'll not
have changed your mind.

By the way, I don't particularly like chardonnay. I've had earlier
years of these pinots and they'be been wonderful. They're just out of
my price range, especially considering that I have a lot of other
Martinelli pinot noir from earlier years that I haven't opened yet.