Thomas Anderson

Default Wine Breather

Recently found a product on ebay called the wine breather. They say that it
improves wine by sending air through the wine in the bottle. Wondered if
anyone has experience with this product before I bid.

Thanks

Thomas

Chuck Reid

Can't imagine for the life of me why anyone would want to do that! Keep you
bid in your pocket and simply decant the wine into a carafe and let it sit
for a while. No cost (unless you have to buy a carafe) and it does the job.
--
Regards
Chuck

To reply, delete NOSPAM from return address

"Thomas Anderson" > wrote in message
. ..
> Recently found a product on ebay called the wine breather. They say that

it
> improves wine by sending air through the wine in the bottle. Wondered if
> anyone has experience with this product before I bid.
>
> Thanks
>
> Thomas

"While the more experienced wine drinkers might describe this wine asbeing too simple and not complex enough, millions of new wine drinkers aroundthe world love it and it does play an important role by bringing new winedrinkers into the market e [email protected] Wine 0 08-02-2009 04:49 AM
Wine Breather Thomas Anderson Winemaking 8 30-07-2005 03:03 AM
Wine Breather Thomas Anderson General 1 26-07-2005 07:41 PM
a fine Australian wine merchant/buy Australian wine online - award winning wine bailey General Cooking 0 12-01-2005 04:30 AM
a fine Australian wine merchant/buy Australian wine online - award winning wine bailey Winemaking 0 12-01-2005 04:15 AM