Monsieur Big Stuff

Default Exciting New Wine Tour to Languedoc-Roussillon

I'd like to call your attention to a 9-day, 8-night wine tour program in
southestern France. The tour -- which begins on July 9 -- is priced quite
reasonably and was developed by myself and two women in Toulouse who have
much experience in the travel industry and in organizing tours. The trip
features an excellent balance of wine, food, sightseeing, and free time to
spend as one prefers.

Please email me if you are interested and I will forward a PDF brochure with
plenty of information, photographs, and links to site visits and hotels.

Richard Shieldhouse