Cwdjrx _

Default TN Ch. Magdelaine 1975

Chateau Magdelaine 1975 was quite harsh to my taste in youth and middle
age. I drank about half of my bottles of it several years ago and saved
a few. It was a gamble, as I doubted if there would be enough fruit when
the wine hopefully became more smooth.

The wine is now smooth enough to drink well with food. Although not
intense, there still is well balanced fruit. The wine is a bit on the
light side. Although not a fine wine, it drinks very well. I plan to
finish it soon, as it now has nothing to gain and likely will lose fruit
fairly soon. In general, Magdelaine was not doing quite as well in the
70s as it is today.

Reply to .

1975 Wines MaxMustermann Wine 6 10-11-2005 03:03 PM
Back to 1975 Nils Gustaf Lindgren Wine 18 15-03-2005 09:29 AM
TN Ch. Margaux 1975 Cwdjrx _ Wine 8 12-01-2005 03:52 PM
TN Ch. Margaux 1975 Cwdjrx _ Wine 0 10-01-2005 04:55 AM
TN Ch Beychevelle 1975 Tom S Wine 2 11-10-2004 04:47 PM