MikeD

Default New Wines to Taste

I picked up a few more bottles last night to taste and review:

Blackstone 2002 Monterey County Chardonnay ($7.99)
Fetzer 2003 Valley Oaks Chardonnay ($7.99)
Montes 2003 Malbec ($8.99)

Has anyone tried these? I'll be tasting the two Chardonnays side-by-side.

-Mike

--

http://www.webwinerack.com - Wine, Wine Reviews, and Wine Information
MikeD

The Montes Malbec turns out to be a pretty good red.

http://www.webwinerack.com/reviews/r...05montesmalbec