MikeD

Default You really are a bunch of wine geeks (was Top rated thread)

How's that?

http://www.webwinerack.com - Wine, Wine Reviews, and Wine Information

Mike Tommasi wrote:
> Imagine you have just discovered AFW.
>
> The most active thread, with 24 replies so far, is the one called "You
> really are a bunch of Peckerheads"
>
> Hmmmmm. Guys, let's start a new thread instead of keeping these funny
> ones going...
>

> Mike Tommasi, Six Fours, France
> email link http://www.tommasi.org/mymail

Richard Neidich

My wifes favorite wine is " I wanna go back to France".

Can you help devalue the Euro so I can come?

"Mike Tommasi" > wrote in message
> That's better
> ;-)
>

> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:16:05 GMT, MikeD > wrote:
>

>>How's that?
>>

>>http://www.webwinerack.com - Wine, Wine Reviews, and Wine Information
>>

>>Mike Tommasi wrote:
>>> Imagine you have just discovered AFW.
>>>
>>> The most active thread, with 24 replies so far, is the one called "You
>>> really are a bunch of Peckerheads"
>>>
>>> Hmmmmm. Guys, let's start a new thread instead of keeping these funny
>>> ones going...
>>>

>>> Mike Tommasi, Six Fours, France
>>> email link http://www.tommasi.org/mymail

> Mike Tommasi, Six Fours, France
> email link http://www.tommasi.org/mymail

For you food geeks out there.. Christine Dabney General Cooking 1 28-11-2011 02:04 PM
TN: Half-Century Wine Geeks-great wines 1924-2008 (Cali, Loire, Bdx,and much more) DaleW Wine 5 30-05-2010 06:56 PM
Top rated thread Dan The Man Wine 16 23-04-2005 10:54 PM
Austrian Wine (from January thread) winemonger Wine 2 04-03-2004 06:48 PM
New email list for Coffee Geeks in the NYC area Brendan Coffee 0 27-01-2004 04:29 PM