AG

Default Babcock Vineyards - Cuvee Lestat 1995

Hi!

I'm trying to determine a value on the above bottle of wine, which I bought
ten years ago and have been storing properly (in a cool, dark, dry place, on
its side). Does anyone have any advice on how to find a wine appraiser,
either online or locally (in the Philadelphia area)?

Thanks very much,

Amy G.

Cuvee Dee Dovey Wine 1 10-01-2010 06:55 AM
1995 Trimbach Cuvee Frederic Emile Riesling Bi!! Wine 6 30-07-2007 07:15 PM
TN Babcock Grand Cuvee Chardonnay 1990 cwdjrxyz Wine 2 25-04-2006 05:47 AM
Babcock Vineyards - Cuvee Lestat 1995 AG Wine 28 05-04-2005 06:12 PM
TN: Ouest by North-Ouest (Potel, Fournier, Babcock sticky) Dale Williams Wine 0 01-04-2004 03:29 PM