Coppy Littlehouse

Default Bordeaux 1855 Classification

Has anyone else heard the story that a Bordeaux wine will be elevated
to 1st growth at Vinexpo in June? I can't find any mention of this in
searching the web. Does anyone know where this story is printed, its
source?

Any guesses? Leoville Las Cases is my guess.

Dan Gravell

Coppy Littlehouse wrote:
> Has anyone else heard the story that a Bordeaux wine will be elevated
> to 1st growth at Vinexpo in June? I can't find any mention of this in
> searching the web. Does anyone know where this story is printed, its
> source?
>
> Any guesses? Leoville Las Cases is my guess.

All the news stories about this I saw were posted on the morning of
April 1st...
Dan Gravell

Coppy Littlehouse wrote:
> Has anyone else heard the story that a Bordeaux wine will be elevated
> to 1st growth at Vinexpo in June? I can't find any mention of this in
> searching the web. Does anyone know where this story is printed, its
> source?
>
> Any guesses? Leoville Las Cases is my guess.

All the news stories about this I saw were posted on the morning of
April 1st...
DaleW

Yep, it was Decanter's annual April Fool article

Tom S

"Coppy Littlehouse" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Has anyone else heard the story that a Bordeaux wine will be elevated
> to 1st growth at Vinexpo in June? I can't find any mention of this in
> searching the web. Does anyone know where this story is printed, its
> source?
>
> Any guesses? Leoville Las Cases is my guess.

Apparently it's an April Fool's joke, but FWIW I'd say La Mission Haut Brion
would be a better guess.

Tom S

Tom S

"Coppy Littlehouse" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Has anyone else heard the story that a Bordeaux wine will be elevated
> to 1st growth at Vinexpo in June? I can't find any mention of this in
> searching the web. Does anyone know where this story is printed, its
> source?
>
> Any guesses? Leoville Las Cases is my guess.

Apparently it's an April Fool's joke, but FWIW I'd say La Mission Haut Brion
would be a better guess.

Tom S

louis ou lyne

My guess is...an april fool joke. But with money, you can bought what you
want!

"Tom S" > a écrit dans le message de news:

> "Coppy Littlehouse" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Has anyone else heard the story that a Bordeaux wine will be elevated
>> to 1st growth at Vinexpo in June? I can't find any mention of this in
>> searching the web. Does anyone know where this story is printed, its
>> source?
>>
>> Any guesses? Leoville Las Cases is my guess.

> Apparently it's an April Fool's joke, but FWIW I'd say La Mission Haut
> Brion would be a better guess.
>
> Tom S

Decanter Classification of first growth Italian wines cwdjrxyz Wine 7 21-03-2007 09:57 PM
New St-Emilion Classification 2006 Michael Pronay Wine 13 10-09-2006 11:24 AM
Miller 1855 Jim Wild Beer 7 12-12-2005 11:19 PM
Bordeaux 1855 Classification Coppy Littlehouse Wine 0 06-04-2005 08:03 AM
Tie Guan Yin classification information. Mydnight Tea 41 29-03-2005 05:21 PM