MikeD

Default Burlwood Cellars

ALDI Stores USA is now stocking Burlwood Cellars wines. These are
produced buy E&J Gallo for the Hotel and Restaurant industry.

I've not tried them yet, but ALDI has five varietals: Cabernet
Sauvignon, Merlot, White Zinfandel, Sauvignon Blanc, and Chardonnay, all
at $5.99 per bottle. I picked up a bottle of 2003 Merlot and 2003
Sauvignon Blanc to review for the web site, and was curious if anyone
has ever tried these before?

Thanks,

Mike

--

http://www.webwinerack.com - Wine, Wine Reviews, and Wine Information

Roessler Cellars Kamakazee Wine 0 09-04-2008 10:45 PM
Wine cellars jhill999 Wine 5 06-04-2007 06:27 AM
-----------WINE CELLARS------------------- pmorgan Wine 2 02-03-2007 04:08 AM
Burlwood Cellars MikeD Wine 43 07-04-2005 07:00 AM
Wine Cellars - Chuck Reid Wine 4 16-11-2004 07:10 AM