xenophobe

Default kill file functions

contradictions do not exist.

when confronted with what appears to be one, check your premise. retorts
don't "feed" this "troll" ... it's the content of the "legitimate" posts ...
call it "troll fodder" if you want.

i'm confident that kindred spirits, such as redhart, will agree that the
sport is in reading the "on topic" drivel and the lampooning of the
"ostriches".

Redhart

Keep this up and they is gonna be Maaad at you too.
"xenophobe" > wrote in message
> contradictions do not exist.
>
> when confronted with what appears to be one, check your premise. retorts
> don't "feed" this "troll" ... it's the content of the "legitimate" posts
> ... call it "troll fodder" if you want.
>
> i'm confident that kindred spirits, such as redhart, will agree that the
> sport is in reading the "on topic" drivel and the lampooning of the
> "ostriches".

Kill File Disclaimer Lou Decruss General Cooking 129 27-08-2011 01:35 AM
I have to empty my kill file cybercat General Cooking 26 16-05-2010 01:42 AM
Need instructions for how to 'kill-file' Dee Randall General Cooking 14 24-05-2005 05:13 AM
Kill-file growth Midlife Wine 19 08-04-2005 01:54 PM
Kill-file growth Midlife Wine 0 07-04-2005 03:13 AM