Thurston Howell III

Default A fine Wine for a fine dinner

Well Lovey and I had a fine Wine with our dinner last night.
First let me tell about the meal.

We split a bucket of Kentucky fried chicken, Lovey just loves the wings!
Sometimes she will eat the mashed potatoes But only with a white Zinfandel.
Well I went to the wine cellar to get the perfect wine for our feast.
After a wile I came upon it, there it was just waiting to be unscrewed a
fine year as well
It was a 2005 bottle of thunderbird.
Lovey and I finished the bottle.
A fine Dinner and then evening out to the dog races

Thurston

joseph b. rosenberg

B+

--
Joseph B. Rosenberg
"Thurston Howell III" > wrote in message
> Well Lovey and I had a fine Wine with our dinner last night.
> First let me tell about the meal.
>
> We split a bucket of Kentucky fried chicken, Lovey just loves the wings!
> Sometimes she will eat the mashed potatoes But only with a white

Zinfandel.
> Well I went to the wine cellar to get the perfect wine for our feast.
> After a wile I came upon it, there it was just waiting to be unscrewed a
> fine year as well
> It was a 2005 bottle of thunderbird.
> Lovey and I finished the bottle.
> A fine Dinner and then evening out to the dog races
>
> Thurston

xenophobe

how gauche.

thunderbird has only released reds for 2005 ... with chicken?? i hope, at
least, everything but the wings was dark meat.