FoodBanter.com

-   -   A fine Wine for a fine dinner (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/56436-fine-wine-fine-dinner.html)

Thurston Howell III 13-03-2005 01:54 PM

A fine Wine for a fine dinner

Well Lovey and I had a fine Wine with our dinner last night.
First let me tell about the meal.

We split a bucket of Kentucky fried chicken, Lovey just loves the wings!
Sometimes she will eat the mashed potatoes But only with a white Zinfandel.
Well I went to the wine cellar to get the perfect wine for our feast.
After a wile I came upon it, there it was just waiting to be unscrewed a
fine year as well
It was a 2005 bottle of thunderbird.
Lovey and I finished the bottle.
A fine Dinner and then evening out to the dog races

Thurston

joseph b. rosenberg 13-03-2005 05:09 PM

B+

--
Joseph B. Rosenberg

xenophobe 13-03-2005 09:09 PM

how gauche.

thunderbird has only released reds for 2005 ... with chicken?? i hope, at
least, everything but the wings was dark meat.