xenophobe

Default "must reading" if we are to rid ourselves of trolls such as redhart

anyone interested should retrieve all of the posts - especially those by
redhart - and their responses thereto dated on 27 february.

redhart is a blight on the integrity and sophistication of this group's
all-important content. we can stop him if we work together.

DO NOT read any 27 feb posts unless you share the commitment to ridding
ourselves of off-topic insults.

thanks for your support.

Rob

"xenophobe" > wrote in message >...
> anyone interested should retrieve all of the posts - especially those by
> redhart - and their responses thereto dated on 27 february.
>
> redhart is a blight on the integrity and sophistication of this group's
> all-important content. we can stop him if we work together.
>
> DO NOT read any 27 feb posts unless you share the commitment to ridding
> ourselves of off-topic insults.
>
> thanks for your support.

You're a truly woeful troller. Take some lessons from some creepy
untermensch like, hey, Roger Maynard and come back.

Anybody still reading here? Dusty[_3_] Sourdough 31 29-05-2016 05:35 PM
Has someone been reading RFC? sf[_9_] General Cooking 1 20-06-2013 08:59 PM
My take on the trolls Default User General Cooking 42 02-01-2009 06:39 PM
Trolls Brown_Windsor Vegan 1 22-07-2007 05:41 PM
Reading SG from must R-D-C Winemaking 0 23-10-2004 10:51 PM