Ian Hoare

Default Parker interview

Hi all,

I'm happy to say that the recording of the Robert Parker interview with
Charlie Rose arrived here from the other side of the pond, and that it plays
perfectly on my DVD player. I guess it would be playable on the computer,
but I've not yet found out how to do it.

As I said earlier, if any of the Europeans here would like me to burn off a
copy, you only need to drop me an email, with their name and address (even
if you think I have it already) and I'll pop it off for you. I've checked
out the process and it works fine.

Emails should be sent to this address (removing obvious spaces and anti-spam
devices):- ian hoare at wanadoo dot fr(ance)

Very interesting interview by the way. I astonished myself in being in
almost complete agreement with RP, though I several times found myself
gritting my teeth at the way Rose interrupted him.

--
All the Best
Ian Hoare